NIFT Recruitment 2019:
National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT Recruitment for Junior Engineers), invites online applications from Indian nationals for the following posts on direct recruitment basis for five years (with the possibility of regularization following due procedure to assess performance):
Total No of Posts: 29 Posts
Name of Posts and Education Qualifications:
- Computer Engineer: 13 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 10 Posts
Computer Engineers: BE/ B.Tech (Engg) in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics and Communication or Masters in Computer Application from a University/Institute of repute with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. 03 Years Diploma in Electronics/Computers with 5 years of relevant experience.
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government. with At least 5 years of experience in Civil construction and maintenance work of major projects.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an institute recognized by the Government. At least 5 years of experience in erection, running maintenance of different types of electrical installations and appliances including underground cable systems.
National Institute of Fashion Technology – NIFT Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts
Age Limit: Minimum Age 25 & Maximum Age 40 years for Computer Engineers and Minimum Age 25 & Maximum Age 35 years for Junior Engineers. Upper Age Relaxation will be given 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years OBC for National Institute of Fashion Technology – NIFT Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts.
Application Fees: The application fee is required to be paid online by the General, EWS & OBC candidates Rs. 500/-. SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee for NIFT Recruitment 2019.
- Screening/ Written Test followed by Skill/ Technical Test.
- The level of tests shall be of Diploma Engineers level.
- Based on the merit list of qualified candidates drawn on the basis of a screening test, candidates with reference to the number of vacancies shall be called for Skill/Technical Test for NIFT Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply: Interested applicants can apply only online through the link provided on the Institute’s website www.nift.ac.in with uploading the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste, and experience, etc. for National Institute of Fashion Technology – NIFT Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts. The online application process will start on the NIFT website from 01st October 2019 (9:00 AM) to 29th November 2019 up to 5:30 PM.
- Starting Date of submission of Online Application: 01/10/2019.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application with Relevant Documents: 29/11/2019.