NIELIT Recruitment 2018:
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), applications are invited from eligible and qualified candidates for the post of Scientist-‘C’ and Scientist-‘D’ in Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (ICERT), a Statutory Organization of MeitY:
Total No of Posts: 56 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Scientist – C: 42 Posts
➽ Scientist – D: 14 Posts
Bachelor degree in Technology or Bachelor degree in Engineering or Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (A&B) (Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication ) with five years of relevant work experience in Ministries or Departments or Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Central Government or Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Public Sector Undertakings or Private Sectors
Age Limits: 35 Years for Scientist – C and 40 Years for Scientist – D as on closing date for receipt of applications. Age relaxation up to 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them, Up to 03 years in case of OBC (Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them and Up to 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
Application Fee: Application Fee at the rates for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates Rs. 400/- per application and for General and all others Rs.800/- per application.
- Direct recruitment to the posts of Scientist C and Scientist D would be done through a three-stage process i.e Screening Test; Evaluation of the academic records followed by personal interaction/ interview.
- The Screening Test would be of qualifying in nature and would comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on Reasoning, Basic Mathematics, English, Aptitude, Attitude, and Leadership Quality.
- The Screening Test would consist of 150 nos. of Multiple Choice Questions to be answered in 150 minutes.
- Candidates qualifying the Screening test with minimum 60% marks, would only be considered eligible to fill up the main application form for the posts of Scientist C and Scientist D for next level of the selection process. In case a sufficient number of candidates is not available in the OBC/SC/ST/PWD categories, the qualifying marks can be relaxed to 50% for OBC candidates and to 40% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between 20.11.2018 (10:00 a.m) and 19/12/2018 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ under ‘How to Apply’ on the Main Page.
- Start Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20/11/2018.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 19/12/2018.