NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineers) – 34 Posts
NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited (NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice), The Corporation is engaged in planning, designing & executing power projects of hydro, thermal & Solar and entering into Wind Energy Projects. The Corporation proposes to engage 34 apprentices under the Apprenticeship training in the following trades for its different Plants/ Projects/ Establishments:
Total No of Posts: 34 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineers): 34 Posts
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology by a University.
- Also Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institute recognized by the State Govt. or Central Govt. as equivalent to (a) and (b) above for NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
Upper Age Limit: Maximum age 28 years as on 30-06-2019 but not less than 18 years. Age relaxation Also Available for SC/ ST/ OBC as per Government of India rules for NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
Selection Process: Selection shall be based on merit as per mark secured in the engineering Diploma Course. also, there are large numbers of applicants. The management also reserves the right to conduct a written test of 100 marks. Candidates shall be shortlisted based on the mark secured in the written test.
North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited – NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineers) Posts
How to Apply:
- The Candidates must get himself/herself enrolled/registered with Board of Practical Training, through online enrolment at National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, in www.mhrdnats.gov.in and poses a valid enrolment ID generated after successful enrolment within a specified period of three years after passing qualifying examination Certificates of essential educational qualifications & experience Require because its important to take extra marks for interview for NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
- For applying of apprenticeship training at NEEPCO (both for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice), the applicant should take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application and send the same through speed post along with photocopies of the following relevant documents
- The application sends to The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya, so as to reach this office within 9th March 2020. Also The envelope super-scribed with Apprenticeship Training applied for____________.
- Candidates must apply online and no other mode of application accepted for NEEPCOL Recruitment 2020 for Technician Apprentice Posts.
- Closing of Online Registration of Application: 28/02/2020 (Friday).
- Last Date of Receipt of filled up Application form along with Testimonials and Documents: 09/03/2020 (Monday).