MWRD Bihar Recruitment for JE 2020:
Minor Water Resources Department (MWRD Bihar Recruitment for JE), MWRD Junior Engineer Recruitment through Online Applications are invited for the recruitment of Junior Engineer Posts under the Minor Water Resources Department (MWRD JE Recruitment). The details regarding educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit, etc. also available as under:
The MWRD Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Notification has advertised by the Department of the Minor Water Resources Department Bihar at the official website www.minorirrigation.bihar.gov.in. So, candidates who are looking for govt job notifications. those ones can apply for the 200 MWRD Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 before the deadline of the application process i.e 31th Jan 2020. Now, the MWRD Junior Engineer Apply Online links also are available. So, candidates go through the mentioned details and links on this page and enlist your name in the MWRD JAE Recruitment.
Total No of Posts: 200 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Junior Engineer (Civil): 150 Posts
➽ Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 50 Posts
Education Qualifications: The candidate should have passed the Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university OR AICTE and recognized by State Technical Board OR Non-Distance Mode Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering issued by Deemed University Under UGC Act. also eligible for MWRD Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineers Posts.
Upper Age Limits: (The age limit as on 01.08.2019) Minimum Age 18 Years and Maximum Age for Unreserved (Male) Category 37 Years, BC & OBC (Male/ Female) 40 Years, Unreserved (Female) 40 Years and SC & ST (Male & Female) 42 Years for MWRD JE Recruitment.
Application Fees: Not required to Pay any Application Fees for this Post because it’s free.
Minor Water Resources Department Bihar – MWRD Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineers – 200 Posts
Mode of Selection: The selection procedure for the MWRD JE Recruitment based on Obtained Marks in Diploma or Equivalent Education Certificate and also filed related Experience.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website www.minorirrigation.bihar.gov.in. The closing date for submission of online application is up to 31/01/2020 (till 16:00 P.M.) after which the link will be disabled for MWRD Recruitment 2020.
- First of all, Keep all your required documents like – Educational Certificate, Experience Certificate, Scanned Photo, and Signature, etc. because it’s required for further process.
- Visit the official website – www.minorirrigation.bihar.gov.in (Direct Link is also given below in the important link section)
- Download the official notification and must Read all criteria carefully.
- On the home page also Find the link “Click here to apply online”
- Firstly the candidate needs to make registration online apply.
- Now using your User name and Password, you have to log in.
- Fill up the online form.
- Upload all documents for an online application form.
- Complete the final submission process.
- No fee will be required.
- After the Final Submission of the Online Application, the candidate also needs to printout the final application form for future reference.
- Commencement of Online Registration of Application by MWRD website: 09/01/2020.
- Closure of Online Registration: 31/01/2020.