MSEDCL Recruitment 2019 for Executive Engineer, AEE and Dy Executive Engineer – 164 Posts
MSEDCL Recruitment 2019:
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL), is looking for Talented and Dynamic and Result in oriented Professionals with a proven track record to join MSEDCL in the following positions:
Total No of Posts: 164 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 posts
Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.): 37 posts
Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.): 90 posts
Application Fees: Candidates shall pay the requisite fee through online as below:
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges.
- Reserved Category: Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges.
Upper Age Limit:
- Age Limits for Executive Engineer (Dist.) and Additional Executive Engineer (Dist.) 40 years and for Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.) 35 years as on 06/11/2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to the backward class and applying for the post reserved for a backward class.
- For departmental candidates is 57 years. Departmental candidate means employees of MSEDCL only.
- The candidates have to appear for the online test and interview at his/her own cost. The candidates short-listed for a personal interview taking into consideration their performance and information provided in online application in the online test in the ratio of 1:3.
- The list of applicants called for the online test, short-listed for interview will be made available on the website of the Company only. Similarly, the list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply Online on the link provided in Company website www.mahadiscom.in. Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.inclick on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- The Opening Date of submission of online applications: 01/03/2019.
- Last Date of submission of online application: 21/03/2019. (Extended)
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to an online test.