MRPL Recruitment 2019
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL Recruitment), invites applications from various Engineers in IN ‘A’ Grade of Management cadre through Gate 2019. The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age, and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Total No of Posts: 26 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Chemical Engineers: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 09 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 03 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineers: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 03 Posts
- Information Systems: 01 Posts
Education Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech./ B.Sc. in Civil/ Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science Engineering.
Upper Age Limits: 28 years for UR category. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, only for posts reserved for SC/ST as the case may be. For OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer).
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General/OBC (including non-creamy layer)/ EWS category has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only). Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates. SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of MRPL are an exemption from payment of Application fee.
Selection Procedure: For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise of GATE 2019 Score, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for “MRPL Recruitment 2019”.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited – MRPL Recruitment 2019 for Various Engineers Posts
How to Apply: A candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to the “Human Resource Careers” page of www.mrpl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment through GATE-2019 Advt.No.75/2019”. No other means/mode of application accepted for MRPL Recruitment 2019.
- Date of commencement of online application: 05/06/2019 at 10.00 Hrs.
- Date of closing of online application: 04/07/2019 till 18.00 Hrs.
- Availability of call letter for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 21 days prior to the date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview