MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018:
Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), intends to recruit Assistant Engineer (Distribution)-Trainee on regular basis and invites applications from the eligible candidates who are having valid score card of GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) exam in Electrical Engineering paper:
Total No of Posts: 19 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer (Distribution): 19 posts
Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit for different category shall be as under:
- Male Applicants (Unreserved): 40 Years
- Female Applicants (Unreserved): 45 Years
- Male/Female Applicants (Govt./ Corporation/Board/Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards): 45 Years
- Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC): 45 Years
- Male/Female Applicants (Reserved Category – Govt./ Corporation/ Board/Autonomous Institute employees and Home Guards): 45 Years
- PWD Applicants: 45 Years.
Application Fees: Application fees for unreserved candidates and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
- For candidates applying against the seats for Fresh candidates – Based on Gate Score, merit list shall be prepared. 1 Common Merit List and three category wise merit list (with proper allotment for PWD/Female quota).
- Online examination of two hours duration, comprising of 100 objective type questions of 3 marks each will be conducted. No negative marking for wrong answers. Selection will be done on merit basis of marks btained in online exam.
- The cut off marks for online test will be 40% for Unreserved category and 30% for Reserved category candidates.
How to Apply:
- Online Application Starting Date: 18/08/2018.
- Online Application End Date: 07/09/2018.