MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020
Manganese Ore (India) Limited (MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees and Management Trainees), invites application from young, vibrant and dynamic candidates, who are willing to grow with MOIL for recruitment Through Online Application Mode only for the posts of Graduate Trainees and Management Trainees in different disciplines as per details given below:
Total No of Posts: 22 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Graduate Trainee (Mines): 10 Posts
- Graduate Trainee (Process): 06 Posts
- Management Trainee (Material): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (Contract Management): 04 Posts
Upper Age Limits: The Upper Age Limit is 30 years as on 09.03.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Upper Age Limit is relaxation by 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 5 Years for SC/ ST for MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to the GENERAL (UR)/ OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.100/- (One Hundred only). For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PwD candidates/ Employees of MOIL Limited are exemption from the payment of application fee.
Manganese Ore (India) Limited – MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees and Management Trainees Posts
Selection Process: Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for an interview if shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
How to Apply:
- Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which opens a new screen for MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent for MOIL LIMITED Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainees and Management Trainees Posts.
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: 18/02/2020
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 09/03/2020
- Tentative Date of Computer Based Online Test: Sunday, 29/3/2020