MDL Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 80 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Apprentices: 73 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 15 Posts
- Electronics & Tele. Engineering: 05 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 42 Posts
- Production Engineering: 05 Posts
➽ Diploma Apprentices: 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 05 Posts
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in the relevant discipline.
- The Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Application Fees: No Application Fees.
How to Apply:
Candidates are first required to register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment/registration as apprentices. https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.i/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunewlregistermenunew.action
Procedure for student enrollment as Apprentice in NATS Portal may be seen at Annexure-I given along with this advertisement.
After completing enrollment/registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by MDL (ID No./Registration Number of Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited in NATS Portal is WMHMCS000044). Procedure to apply for Apprenticeship training in MDL may be seen at Annexure-II given along with this advertisement.
- Commencement of Online Application: 01/02/2019.
- Last Date of Online Application: 10/02/2019.