MDL Recruitment 2019:
Total No of Posts: 128 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Jr. Planner Estimator: 33 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 28 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
➽ Jr. Inspector: 55 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 46 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 09 Posts
➽ Store Keeper: 40 Posts
- Jr. Planner Estimator: Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma or full-time Degree with pass class in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical OR Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognized Technical Board/ University.
- Jr. Q C Inspector: Must have passed SSC with full time three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. of India recognized Technical Board.
- Store Keeper: Must have passed SSC/ HSC with full time three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Computer engineering. Additional qualification in Material Management & Knowledge of the Computer Preferred MDL Recruitment 2019.
Upper Age Limit: The maximum age limit is 38 years and the minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Aug 19. Relaxation in the upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules for MDL Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees: Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of 100/-. Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD (Persons With Disability) are an exemption from such payment of processing fee.
MDL Recruitment 2019 for Jr Planner (Estimator), Jr Inspector and Store Keeper Posts
How to Apply: Eligible & interested candidates are required to apply online. Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in => Go to Careers => Online Recruitment => Non-Executive => Click on Non- Executive Tab => Register by filling up relevant details & click on the “Submit” button => Click on the validation link sent on email => Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”. Online Application opens from 14 Aug 19 and closes on 05 Sep 19 for MDL Recruitment 2019.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application: 14/08/2019.
- Last Date of MDL Online Application: 05/09/2019.
- Display of List of Eligible Candidates on MDL website: 13/09/2019.
- Last Date for representation regarding ineligibility: 18/09/2019.
- Tentative Date for announcement of Online Examination: 23/09/2019.