MDL Recruitment 2018:
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited, inviting applications for Executive Trainee (Technical) Posts though GATE 2018 Marks. In this context, the instructions for submission of Online Application & Payment of Processing Fees are as under.
Total No of Posts: 08 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Executive Trainee – Technical (Mechanical): 04 Posts.
Executive Trainee – Technical (Electrical): 04 Posts.
Qualification: Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University Or Institute recognized by AICTE.
Final year students are also eligible to apply for the post. However, their final selection will be subject to clearing the qualifying requirement as above with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent.
Mechanical Discipline: Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
Electrical Discipline: Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/Electrical & Instrumentation.
- GATE 2018 Examination: The Graduate Engineers from the relevant disciplines mentioned in the Qualifying Requirements, who are desirous of taking up a career with MDL are required to write Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 examination in the same disciplines.
- Personal Interview: Based on GATE 2018 marks, candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Final selection: Final selection will be on the basis of GATE 2018 Marks & Personal Interview marks.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates shall apply through online registration system by logging on to MDL website www.mazdock.com and clicking on “Online Recruitment”. The site shall be activated and will remain functional from 08 Jan ‘18 to 07 Feb ‘18. Candidates have to apply Online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Commencement of MDL Online Application: 08.01.2018.
- Last Date of MDL Online Application: 07/02/2018.
- Last Date for receipt of Challan Form: 23/02/2018.
- Tentative date for Notification regarding schedule of Personal Interviews: 21/05/2018.