Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019
Total No of Posts: 66 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Engineering Trainees/ Management Trainees: 20 Posts
- Production (Chemical) Engineers: 13 Posts
- Safety Engineers: 01 Posts
- Commercial & MM: 05 Posts
- Analyst Programmer: 01 Posts
➽ Technical Assistant Trainees: 46 Posts
- Operations (Chemical) Engineers: 27 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 04 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineers: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 01 Posts
Graduate Engineering Trainees/ Management Trainees: B.E./ B.Tech – Chemical / Petro-Chemical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE/ and Any branch of Engineering or Technology with Diploma in Materials Management OR Industrial Safety OR MBA (full time) with Materials Management preferable.
Technical Assistant Trainees: Diploma in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil Engineering/ Technology for Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019.
Age Limits: Maximum 28 years for the Graduate Engineering Trainees and 25 years for Technical Assistant Trainees. Relaxation in age allowed up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC (NCL) candidates Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees: Application processing fees of Rs 300/- for TAT posts Rs 500/- for GET/MT, to be paid through online (General / OBC candidates) and for modalities of payment, please visit MFL website. No application processing fee for SC/ST/ PHP& Ex-Servicemen candidates for Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Graduate Engineering Trainees: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online tests. Shortlisted candidates based on their performance in the online test will be called for an interview and selection will be done in the order of merit.
- Technical Assistant Trainees: Candidates qualifying the norms as prescribed in the advertisement will be called for online tests. Selection will be based on the marks secured in the online test in the order of merit.
Madras Fertilizers Limited – MFL Recruitment 2019 for Management Trainees and Technical Assistant Posts
How to Apply: Application should be submitted in ‘on-line’ mode only. Applications received by other means will not be considered. Eligible candidates may apply online from Sep 25, 2019, onwards to Oct 16, 2019 (17.00 hrs) through the link available on www.madrasfert.co.in Candidates sponsored by Employment Exchange also need to apply online through this link only for Madras Fertilizers Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 25/09/2019.
- The Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 16/10/2019.