KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Senior Section Engineer Posts:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), Online applications for the post of Senior Section Engineer in various Technical Departments of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL).
“KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Senior Section Engineer – 28 Posts“
Total No of Posts: 28 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Section Engineer (Civil): 04 Posts.
➽ Senior Section Engineer (S & T): 11 Posts.
➽ Senior Section Engineer (Mechanical): 03 Posts.
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics & Power/ Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile/ Production/ Information technology/ Communication/ Computer Science Engineering or Technology with not less than 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University.
Important Note: In addition to above Graduation the candidate should possess a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score in the years 2016 / 2017 /2018 in the respective/equivalent stream of examination. All the qualifications should be with full-time regular course/s from AICTE approved institutions. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting result are not eligible.
Age Limits: 20 to 35 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts. The age shall be reckoned as on 01.01.2019. The relaxation in upper age limit for SC 5 Years and OBC (NCL) 3 Year for “KRCL Recruitment 2018 for Senior Section Engineer Posts”.
Application Fees: Application Fee For all candidates except the fee concession categories General Rs. 500 and For Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically backward class Rs. 250.
Computer Based Test will be conducted on proficiency in the English language, full mark is 100 and will be having two sections of 50 marks each, Subjective and Objective.
Test of English Language will be of qualifying nature and qualifying marks will be 60%. In the second stage candidates based on GATE Merit equal to twice the number of vacancy who Qualified in Computer Based Test on the English Language will be called for Document Verification.
- Before filling up the form please ensure to read the advertisement through which has the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Register” Button below to register.
- Fill up the basic details to Register viz. Full Name, Father’s name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile number, E-mail Id.
- On registering, a Roll number will be generated which will be your Login ID. This Login ID will be sent to your Mobile number.
- The password and login link for filling the application form will be sent to your Email ID.
- The candidate has to click on the login link given in the email / or paste the link in a browser and put the Login ID (received on mobile) and password (received on Email) to start filling the application form.
- Opening Date for Online Registration and submission of Application: 19/09/2018.
- Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 18/10/2018.