JPSC Recruitment 2019:
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC Assistant Engineer 2019 – Jharkhand PSC Recruitment – JPSC 05/2019), invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Assistant Engineer Civil/ Mechanical, more detail related to post are given below.
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as a link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply Online from 15-10-2019 to 11-11-2019. (Advertisement – JPSC 05/2019).
Total No of Posts: 637 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Engineer (Civil): 542 Posts
Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 95 Posts
Education Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Mechanical in Engineering or Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized university of the Union or State Government for JPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts. [Please Read Detail Advertisement for Education Qualification].
JPSC Jharkhand PSC Recruitment for JPSC Assistant Engineers 2019 for – 637 Posts
- Candidate age limits 18-35 years for Gen candidates.
- For OBC male upper age limit shall be 37 years & for female OBC applicants 38 years.
- For SC/ST applicants of Jharkhand State, Upper age limit is 40 years for JPSC Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply: The online application can be filled by using the Commission’s website after which the link disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online on http://www.jpsc.gov.in well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application. No offline application form accepted for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineers Posts.
- Commencement of registration: 15/10/2019.
- Last Date of Registration: 11/11/2019 at 11:45 PM.
- Last date of depositing examination fee: 13/10/2019.
- Advertisement: JPSC 05/2019.