JKSSB Recruitment 2019
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB Recruitment), Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for participating in the selection process for State cadre Junior Engineers (Electrical) posts in the Power Development Department:
Total No of Posts: 30 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Engineers (Electric): 30 Posts
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or AMIE (Section A&B) India or Three Years Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or Equivalent for JKSSB Recruitment 2019.
Age Limits: Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 years as on 01.01.2019. 43 years in case of SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC (Other Social Caste) candidates.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board – JKSSB Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers Posts
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and Fifty Only) by Online payment gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
Selection Process: Candidates will be a selection based on written test/ Counseling cum document verification shall be entertained.
How to Apply:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates apply online through JKSSB’s online Application Portalwww.ssbjk.in. No other means/ mode of application accepted.
- The candidates who have already generated their profile can log-in directly.
- Candidates who have not created the profile are first required to go to the said Portal and register themselves by clicking on “New User? Register here” link (if not already created).
- Candidates are required to have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number for registering and creating login credentials for JKSSB Recruitment 2019.
- Date of Commencement for submission of online applications: 24/07/2019.
- Last Date for submission of online applications: 10/11/2019. (Extended)