JKPSC Recruitment 2019:
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC Recruitment), Applications through online mode are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic/ professional qualifications and age for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in Power Development Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below:
Total No of Posts: 58 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 58 Posts
Essential Qualification: Bachler’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering. BE/ B.Tech Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech Electrical and Computer Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics (Power System) Electrical and Electronics Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Sandwiched)/ Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering/ Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power)/ Electrical Engineering Industrial Control/ Electrical Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electrical, Electronics and Power Engineering/ electronics and Computer Science Engineering/ Electronics and Electrical Engineering.
“JKPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 58 Posts”
Upper Age Limit: Age Limits as on 1st January 2019 Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 40 Years. Upper Age Relaxable for Physically Challenged candidates 42 years, for Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories 43 years and Ex-serviceman 48 years for JKPSC Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees: The amount of fee to be paid for General Category Rs. 800.00, Reserved Categories Rs. 400.00 and for PHC Candidates Nil for JKPSC Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply:
- Candidates apply online through the website of the Commission http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on the Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents, etc.
- Candidates required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form along with online fee receipt and the other required documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu, Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications: 25/06/2019. (Extended)
- Last date for submission of online applications along with fee: 28/05/2019.