ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistants:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistants), SATISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE SHAR (SDSC SHAR) invites applications for the posts of Technical Assistants in the following disciplines through online:
Total No of Post: 41 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Technical Assistants: 41 Posts
- Automobile Engineering: 01 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 04 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 04 Posts
- Computer Science: 03 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers: 05 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineers: 05 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 17 Posts
Essential Qualification: First Class Diploma in Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistants Posts.
Age Limits: Minimum Age 18 years and Maximum Age 35 years as on 13.12.2019. Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates against the posts reserved for these categories.
Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistants Posts
Application Fees: Non-refundable Application Fee of 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) for each application. Women/Scheduled Caste(SC)/ Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ Ex-Servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Technical Assistants Posts.
- The qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for Written Test. There will be an initial screening, based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be called for Written Test.
- The Written Test will be conducted in such a way that theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate is tested covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.