ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist), Online applications are invited from meritorious graduates for the following vacancies of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix at constituent ISRO Centres (Group ‘A’ Gazetted posts) and in Autonomous Body (Group ‘A’ Non-Gazetted posts), as detailed below:
Total No of Post: 327 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Scientists/ Engineers: 327 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 131 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 135 Posts
- Computer Science: 58 Posts
- Electronics (Autonomous Body) Engineers: 03 Posts
Essential Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Science Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Age Limits: 35 years as on 04.11.2019 (40 years in case of ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist.
Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist (Engineers) Posts
Application Fees: The Application Fee is ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the last week of December 2019. The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule, and venue of which will be notified by e-mail. The written test is only a first level screening and written test scores will not be considered for the final selection process. Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment, in the order of merit.