ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist:
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist), offers the position of Scientist/ Engineer `SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the young graduates in the following disciplines (i) Civil; (ii) Electrical; (iii) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning and (iv) Architecture:
Total No of Post: 21 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Scientists/ Engineers: 21 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 11 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 05 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 04 Posts
- Architecture: 01 Posts
Essential Qualification: BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Architecture/ Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
Age Limits: 35 years as on 14.10.2019 (40 years in case of ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories). ExServiceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist.
Indian Space Research Organization ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist (Engineers) Posts
Application Fees: The Application Fee is ₹100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting the nearest SBI Branch. Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX], Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria shortlisted to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram for ISRO Recruitment 2019 for Scientist.
- The written test is only a first-level screening and written test scores not be considered for the final selection process. Final selection based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.