ISRO Recruitment 2018:
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), is inviting applications from candidates for engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices in various disciplines.
Total No of Posts: 82 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Electrical): 05 Posts.
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Electronics): 10 Posts.
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Instrumentation): 02 Posts.
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Chemical): 02 Posts.
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Computer Science): 05 Posts.
➽ Graduate Apprentices (Civil): 04 Posts.
➽ Technician Apprentices (Mechanical): 13 Posts.
➽ Technician Apprentices (Electrical): 07 Posts.
➽ Technician Apprentices (Electronics): 12 Posts.
➽ Technician Apprentices (Chemical): 05 Posts.
➽ Technician Apprentices (Civil): 07 Posts.
Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering/Technology Degree in the respective disciplines.
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/Technology in the respective disciplines with First Class.
Age Limits: Upper Age Limit for the Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices 35 years as on 29.09.2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates (5 years) and OBC candidates (3 years). Persons with Disabilities (PWD) are also eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India Rules.
The selection for Apprenticeship Training will be done purely based on the PERCENTAGE OF MARKS secured in the qualifying examination as entered by the candidates in the Application FORM.
|Apprenticeship||Date of Walk-in-Interview|
|Graduate Apprentice||29.09.2018 (Saturday)|
|Technician Apprentice||06.10.2018 (Saturday)|
- The applicants may visit the Careers page of IPRC Website (iprc.gov.in) and download the Application Form.
- The applicants have to fill the Application Form neatly and correctly and attach self-attested copies of the certificates regarding Date of Birth, Qualification, Reservation (if any), Previous Experience etc.
- The applicants have to bring the duly-filled Application Form along with ORIGINALS and copies of the Certificates in-person to ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu between 08:00 Hrs and 10:00 Hrs on the stipulated date for submitting the application.
- The applicants have to carry a valid photo ID proof, viz. Aadhaar, Electoral ID etc. for security reasons, without which they will not be allowed to enter IPRC campus.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Graduate Apprentice: 29/09/2018 (Saturday).
- Date of Walk-in-Interview for Technician Apprentice: 06/10/2018 (Saturday).