IOCL Recruitment 2018:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Applications are invited who meet the qualification, experience and age criteria (as mentioned below) are eligible to apply for selection process for consideration towards regular employment against following vacancies.
Total No of Posts: 23 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
3 (three) years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): 20 Posts.
3 (three) years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering OR BSc (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years of age as on 31.12.2017.
- Relaxation in age upto 5 years for SC and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates considered against reserved position shall be allowed.
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance in Written Test of two hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks assigned to it.
- Candidates securing minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test may qualify for Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
- The minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC Category against reserved positions.
Candidates are required to send the duly filled in Application Form supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (Qualification/Experience/Age/Caste etc.) to the Dy. General Manager (Human Resources), HR Department, Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex, Panipat, Haryana-132140 on or before 10.01.2018 through Ordinary Post.
- Date of Starting Receiving of Application: 05-01-2018.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form Along With Supporting Documents: 10-01-2018.
- Likely Date of Written Test: 11-01-2018.
- Likely Date of Publication Written Test Result: 11-01-2018.