IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Engineering Assistant), Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives vacancies in various locations of Pipelines Division as per details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 12 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineer: 04 Post
- Electrical Engineer: 04 posts
- T&I Engineer: 04 posts
IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Engineering Assistant Posts
Age Limits: Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 29.08.2019. Relaxation in age up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates considered against reserved positions allowed IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to General (including EWS) and OBC categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process: The selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT) for IOCL Engineering Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- Date of publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website: 29/08/2019.
- Date of opening of online application in PL Division Recruitment Portal https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in: 02/09/2019.
- Last date of submission of online application (including payment of application fee of Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates): 23/09/2019 till 18:00 hrs.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card: From 05/10/2019 till 08:00 hrs of 20/10/2019.
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines: 20/10/2019 (SUNDAY).
- Dates for SPPT for all disciplines: 21.10.2019. If not completed on 21.10.2019 then on 22.10.2019 as well.