IOCL Recruitment 2019
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Recruitment), Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the “Junior Engineering Assistant” posts:
Total No of Posts: 18 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Jr. Engineering Assistant: 18 Posts
- Chemical Engineer: 03 Posts
- Power & Utility Engineer: 02 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 01 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 11 Posts
- Junior Materials Assistant: 01 Posts
Education Qualifications: Three years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions for IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts.
IOCL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineering Assistant Posts
How to Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply online on the IOCL website, which will remain open from 12-06-2019 to 02-07-2019.
- After successfully applying/registering online applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The candidates are required to duly sign the print out of the on-line application form and send it to Dy. General Manager (HR), Barauni Refinery, P.O. Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai, Bihar – 851114, along with all supporting documents & photographs under self-attestation by ordinary post latest by 10-07-2019.
- Date of Opening of Online Application: 12/06/2019.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 02/07/2019.
- Last Date of Receipt of Printout of Online Application: 10/07/2019 (along with supporting documents)
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 14/07/2019.
- Date of Uploading the result of Written Test: 23/07/2019.
- Tentative Date of SPPT: 30/07/2019 to 31/07/2019.