IOCL Recruitment 2017:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) : On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following Posts at Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara. (Advertisement No. JR/02/2017)
Total No of Posts: 09 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV (Production-Chemical ) : 07 posts.
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Jr. Engineering Assistant -IV TPS (Electrical/ Mechanical ) : 01 posts.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized Institute/University.
Jr. Materials Assistant – IV (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation) : 01 posts.
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and upper age limit will be reckoned as 31 years.
Selection Methodology: Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test of 02 (two) hours duration and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature.
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 03-11-2017 to 23-11-2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form is required to be sent by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 04-12-2017. Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after 04-12-2017 shall be treated as Rejected.
- Date of opening of on-line application: 3/11/2017.
- Last date of submission of online application: 23/11/2017.
- Last date of receipt of printout of online application: 4/12/2017.
- Likely date of written test for all posts at vadodara: 24/12/2017.
- Tentative date of uploading of written test result: 2/1/2018.
- Tentative schedule for skill/proficiency/physical test: 9/1/2018.
- Tentative date of uploading of final selection result: 11/1/2018.