Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
Indian Navy, Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (Logistics & Law Cadre) and from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology Specialisation in the Indian Navy for Jul 2019 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA):
Total No of Posts: 35 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- For the Post of SSC (Logistics), Male and Female Born between 02/07/1994 to 01/01/2000.
- For the Post of SSC X (IT), Male Born between 02/07/1994 to 01/01/2000.
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ based on the percentage of marks obtained in final educational qualification without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore Bhopal Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Nov 18 to Mar 19. A choice of dates for appearing in SSB will be indicated in the application dashboard for shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days, consisting of two Stages – Stage I (Day one) and Stage II (Four days). Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per All India Merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are to Register and fill application on the recruitment website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply online from 15/09/2018 to 05/10/2018.