Indian Army Recruitment 2019:
Indian Army Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 130th Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jan 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army:
Total No of Posts: 40 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Engineering Graduates: 40 Posts
- Civil: 10 Posts
- Architecture: 01 Posts
- Mechanical: 06 Posts
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 06 Posts
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology: 08 Posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communications/ Satellite Communication: 05 Posts
- Metallurgical Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 02 Posts
Age Limit: 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2020. (Candidates born between 02 Jan 1993 and 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive) for “Indian Army Recruitment 2019”.
How to Apply: Applications will only be accepted online on the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under the Dashboard. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course.