Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Indian Army Applications are invited from unmarried Male and Unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Windows of Defence Personnel for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Indian Army.
Total No of Posts: 191 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Engineering Graduates: 191 Posts.
Qualifications: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are Eligible to Apply.
Discipline wise Vacancies are Given Below:
- Civil: 53 Posts.
- Mechanical: 19 Posts.
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics: 24 Posts.
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Ballistics/Avionics: 12 Posts.
- Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology: 34 Posts.
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communications/ Satellite Communication: 30 Posts.
- Electronics/ Opto Electronics/Micro Electronics & Microwave: 11 Posts.
- Production Engineering: 03 Posts.
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 03 Posts.
- SSC (W) (Non Tech – Non UPSC): 01 Post.
- SSC (W) (Tech): 01 Post.
(1) For SSC (T): 20 to 27 Years as on 01/10/2018.
(2) For Windows of Defence Personnel who Died in Hardness Only: A Maximum of 35 Years of as on 01/10/2018.
How to Apply: Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/ Login and then click ‘Registration’. Fill the online Registration from after reading the instructions carefully.
Date of Online Application will be open on: 17/01/2018.
Last Date of Online Application will be closed on: 15/02/2018.