IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2017:
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur: invite application for the post of Sr. Project Engineer, other details relative to post, Education qualification etc are given below.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Sr. Project Engineer: 01 post.
Essential Qualification: M.Tech in Electrical Engineering + 3 years experience
Salary: Rs. 27,000-2,700-54,000.
- M.Tech in Electrical Engineering with Percentage > 75% or CPI > 7.5.
- Candidate must have extensive experience in fiber-optic components and devices.
- Must have prior experience in Xilinx FPGA programming and interface, microcontroller, and PCB design techniques. Also, should know interfacing instruments using PGA/Labview/MATLAB.
- Should be familiar with RF instruments and RF components/design. Must be familiar with COSMOL modelling.
- Should be proficient in Android/iOS/Windows App development.
- Should have excellent knowledge in MATLAB.
- Candidate must have good command over written English for writing project report, research papers, preparing project proposals etc.
- Candidate should be able to independently evaluate, select and apply standardized scientific or engineering techniques.
Last date for Application: 10th Nov. 2017