IIM Rohtak Recruitment 2019
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak (IIM Rohtak Recruitment), invites applications for Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electricals & Electronics), System Assistant/ Junior Technical Superintendent and Trainee –IT & Technical Support Posts:
Total No of Posts: 04 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Electronics): 01 Posts
- System Assistant/ Junior Technical Superintendent: 01 Posts
- Trainee –IT & Technical Support: 01 Posts
Education Qualifications: Degree/ Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification from a reputed institution, preferably with experience in handling civil projects with substantial electrical work and electronics system. Sound knowledge of electrical project, design, and implementation in electrical and electronics. Having a PostGraduate degree or diploma in management may be an added advantage.
Upper Age Limits: Not exceeding 40 years (45 years for SC/ST) as on the last date for receiving an application.
Selection process: Written test will be conducted for all posts & qualifying the written exam is mandatory for further processing for “Indian Institute of Management Rohtak – IIM Rohtak Recruitment 2019”.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may send scanned copy of their filled and signed application in Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of self-attested documents (educational & work experience) through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13.04.2019.
- While applying for any position please mention “Position name __________ IIM-R” in the subject of the email, else the application will be discarded.
- Last Date to Receive Applications: 13/04/2019.