IBPS Recruitment 2018:
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Applications are invited for selection of personnel in Specialist Officers’ cadre I.T. Officer (Scale-I) and Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) posts:
Total No of Posts: 1072 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 853 Posts
I.T. Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications.
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I): 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
Age Limits: Upper Age limits are Minimum-20 Years and Maximum-30. The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/ candidates 5 years and OBC candidates 3 years.
Application Fees: Application fees Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and – Rs. 600 /- for all others.
How to Apply:
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 06/11/2018- 26/11/2018.
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 06/11/2018- 26/11/2018.
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: December 2018
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 29/12/2018 and 30/12/2018
- The Result of the Online exam – Preliminary: January 2019
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2019
- Online Examination – Main: 27/01/2019
- Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination: February 2019
- Download of call letters for interview: February 2019
- Conduct of interview: February 2019
- Provisional Allotment: April 2019