HSSC Recruitment 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC), Online applications are invited for direct recruitment for Various Instructor Posts of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department as per below detail mentioned:
Total No of Posts: 1219 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory): 02 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor: 01 Posts
- Turner Instructor: 93 Posts
- Fitter Instructor: 144 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor: 50 Posts
- Computer Instructor: 59 Posts
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor: 68 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor: 244 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor: 227 Posts
- Plumber Instructor: 58 Posts
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor: 02 Posts
- Architectural Assistant Instructor: 03 Posts
- Carpenter Instructor: 14 Posts
- Wireman Instructor: 47 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic): 32 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Mechanical): 43 Posts
- Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr Apprentice & Placement Officer: 132 Posts
Essential Qualification: AICTE recognized Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology or it’s equivalent in Architecture/ Civil/ Survey/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Production/ Industrial/ Instrumentation/ Fabrication/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Computer Engineering from AICTE recognized institution/ university or Institutions established by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, on full-time regular mode basis, with one year practical/ teaching experience. OR
Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent in Architecture/ Civil/ Survey/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Production/ Industrial/ Instrumentation/ Fabrication/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/ Mechatronics/ Electronics/ Computer from State Board of Technical Education of any State Government with two years practical/ teaching experience for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
Age Limits: The candidates should not be less than 17 years of age and not more than 42 years. In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) and Backward Class (B) the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Government instructions.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission – HSSC Recruitment 2019
Application Fees: Application fee For General Candidate Male Rs.150 & Female Rs.75, For SC/ST/OBC Rs. 35 for Male Candidates & Rs.18 for Female Candidates for “HSSC Recruitment 2019”.
Exam Pattern And Syllabus: The scheme of marks in respect of selection to the posts shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
- Written Exam – 90 Marks
- Socio-Economic Criteria and experience – 10 Marks
How to Apply: The online application can be filled up using URL address i.e http://adv122019.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx for HSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05/08/2019.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20/08/2019 (by 11:59 PM).
- Closing Date for Deposit of fee: 24/08/2019.