HPCL Recruitment 2018:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL Recruitment of Officers Through GATE 2019), Recruitment of Officers Posts in disciplines of Mechanical, Chemical and Civil Engineering Through GATE 2019:
“HPCL Recruitment of Officers Through GATE 2019“
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Officers (Mechanical)
➽ Officers (Chemical)
➽ Officers (Civil)
60% aggregate marks in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil Engineering. 50% aggregate marks for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD. All the qualifications should be a 4-year full-time regular course/s from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University. The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE).
Maximum 25 years as on 30th June 2019 i.e. candidates born on or after 30.06.1994. Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2019 marks, qualified candidates will be called for further selection process in a predetermined ratio in the order of the category-wise discipline- wise merit list.
- The selection process would include Group Task/Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. In addition to the above, any other selection tools/tests may be administered, at the sole discretion of the management. Candidates will have to clear/qualify through each stage of the selection process successfully for selection.
- Merit List of successful candidates will be drawn basis 85% weightage to GATE 2019 marks and 15% to Group Discussion/Task and/or Personal Interview.
- Commencement of online application for HPCL: 15/01/2019.
- Last date of online application for HPCL: 15/02/2019.