Before even creating your YouTube channel,
you’ve probably already decided on the kind of video content that you want to show.
The best ways to increase your views and gain followers is still to keep your content interesting and engaging;
the more people can relate to it, the more they’ll want to click on it and watch until the end.
create a YouTube channel
1. Open youtube
2. Tab your youtube.
3. Create your channel
You’ll see the option to “Create a channel,” click on this link:
You’ll have the option to create a personal channel
we’ll choose the business option:
Now, it’s time to name your channel and select a category.
The channel options available include:
- Product or Brand
- Company Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
Congratulations! You’ve just created a new YouTube channel ?
Create a personal channel
Simply follow the below steps
1. Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
2. Try any action that requires a channel, such as uploading a video, posting a comment, or creating a playlist.
3. If you don’t yet have a channel, you’ll see a prompt to create a channel.
4. Check the details and confirm to create your new channel.
Create Your Account
Now that your branding is nailed down,
You’re ready to create a YouTube channel for your business.
First step: sign up for a YouTube account.
1. You’ll need a Google account to be a YouTuber,
2. Click on the “Sign In” button in the top right corner of the YouTube webpage,
3. Then “Create Account,” then follow all the prompts.
4. head to YouTube and sign into your Google account.
5. Thankfully, your Google login &
password will always be the same as your YouTube login and password.
6. Click on your YouTube account icon in the top right corner
7. Then on the little gear button, which contains the YouTube settings.
8. Now, select “Create A New Channel”
9. Select the business option (in blue).
10.Name and categorize the channel you wish to make.
11. You’ll most likely wish to select “Product or Brand” if you’re an artist who wishes to eventually profit off the material you upload.