A PowerPoint presentation can allow you to insert a YouTube Video or link so that you can play it during your presentation.
The challenge is that most people don’t know.
How to embed a YouTube video in their presentation.
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint
1. Navigate to PowerPoint slide
2. Copy the YouTube video link that you wish to add
3. On the Insert tab in PowerPoint, click Movie, then Online Movie. Paste the link and insert
4. Format the video using the Video Format and Playback tabs
Add YouTube videos into PowerPoint
1. Open YouTube
2. Type in a keyword of the video you wish to add to your presentation.
3. Once the results are displayed copy the name of the video.
4. Open PowerPoint.
5. Add a new slide or click on the slide on which you would like to add to the video.
6. the Insert tab.
7. On the Insert tab, click Video > Online Video.
A YouTube search box will appear.
8. Type or paste the name of your YouTube video in the YouTube search box and press enter.
9. Your YouTube video will appear amongst the search results.
10. Click on it and then click insert at the bottom of the page.
11. Your YouTube video will be inserted into the page.
Preview the YouTube Video on the PowerPoint Presentation
If you know the name of the video hosted on YouTube
Do the following:
1. Click the slide that you want to add a video.
2. On the Insert tab
3. Click Video
4. Online Video.
5. In the Search YouTube box, type the name of the video that you want to insert.
6. Select the video from the search results.
7. Click Insert.
8. A video rectangle is placed on your slide.
9. To preview your video on your slide.
10. Right-click the video, and then click Preview.
How to Embed a YouTube Video in PowerPoint on Mac
1. On YouTube, navigate to the video you want to use.
2. In the address bar, highlight the URL and press Ctrl+C (copy) on your keyboard.
3. Open PowerPoint and navigate to the slide where you want to place the video.
4. In the Insert tab, in the Media group, click Video > Online Movie.
5. In the dialog box, paste the URL by pressing Ctrl+V on your keyboard.
6. Click Insert. A video frame will appear on the slide.
7. To preview the video.
8. click Play at the top of the frame