Gujarat Engineering Services Recruitment 2018:
Gujarat Engineering Services (GES), Online applications are invited for the post of the Executive Engineer Class-I and Deputy Executive Engineer Class-II, Under Gujarat Roads and Buildings Department:
Total No of Posts: 49 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Executive Engineer Class-1 (R&B): 11 Posts.
Deputy Executive Engineer, Class-2 (R&B): 38 Posts
- The Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Technology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India; or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government; or
- The Candidate must have Passed Section A and B in Civil Engineering of the Institution Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata. or
- The Candidate shall possess a degree of Bachelor of Construction Technology/ Five-year Diploma in Construction Technology awarded by CEPT University, Ahmedabad / School of Building Science & Technology, Ahmedabad.
Age Limits: A candidate shall not be less than 20 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age as on 30/10/2018. Upper Age limit shall be Relaxed as per Government of Gujarat rules.
“Gujarat Engineering Services Recruitment 2018 for Executive Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer Posts”
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay of Rs. 100/- + Postal charges. No fee for SC / ST / Handicap candidates.
Mode of Selection: Selection will be based on performance in the Competitive Exam in 3 Stages:
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Examination (Written)
- Personal Interview
Paper-1-Part-1: General Studies (Medium Gujarati)-100 marks and Part-2: Engineering Aptitude-100 marks. Time Duration 2 hours Paper-2: Civil Engineering (Medium-English), 300 marks-Time Duration 3 hours Total: 500 Marks.
Paper-1: Gujarati Language (Medium-Gujarati)-100 marks- 2 hours Paper-2: English Language (Medium-English)-100 marks- 2 hours Paper-3: Civil Engineering –I (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours Paper-4: Civil Engineering –II (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours Paper-5: Civil Engineering –III (Medium-English)-200 marks- 3 hours Total 800 marks.
Marks for Interview: 100 marks.
How to Apply: Interested candidates will apply online through official website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Go to https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in => Apply Online Click => More details => Fill full detail Personal, Education Qualification and => Click on Apply Now => Upload Photo and Signature => Confirm Application => Print Challan / Online Application Fees.
- Starting Date of online Applications through Ojas: 18/03/2019 from 13:00 Hrs.
- Last Date for submission of online Applications: 18/04/2019 at 13:00 Hrs.