GSECL Recruitment 2020
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited (GSECL Recruitment for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer)), offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic Engineers in the disciplines of Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Communication, Environment, Metallurgy, and Civil:
Total No of Posts: 107 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer): 107 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 44 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 30 Posts
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 20 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 06 Posts
- Environmental Engineering: 02 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 02 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 03 Posts
Education Qualifications: Full-time B.E./B.Tech. Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Communication/ Environmental/ Metallurgy in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th & 8th semester without ATKT.
Upper Age Limit: (As on the date of 01.01.2020) 35 years for UR candidates and 40 years for SC, ST, and SEBC Candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be 10 years for PWD Candidates, 05 Years for Female Candidates, 10 years for Ex Armed Force Personnel and Up to the age of 40 years for Dependent of Retired Employee of the GUVNL and subsidiary Companies. (On production of affidavit attached herewith) for GSECL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts.
Application Fees: Application Fee for SEBC and UR Candidates Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.
“Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited – GSECL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – 154 Posts”
- The candidates shortlisted for an On-line test on the basis of their “On-line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificates and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required and if not submitted within the prescribed time limit their candidature will be considered invalid.
- The question paper for the On-line test shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks for selection of candidates. “The Question Paper will be in English Language Only”. There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored. The syllabus of the test displayed on the website subsequently for GSECL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply On-line Application only through www.gsecl.in. The candidates shall have to generate application numbers by registering On-line by filling up the Online Application Form and follow step by step instructions. The link for Online Application will open from 01.01.2020. Interested candidates meeting with the above criteria may apply “On-line” on or before 21.01.2020 before 06:00 P.M. for GSECL Recruitment 2020 for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Posts.
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 01/01/2020.
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 21/01/2020 – 06:00 PM.