GPSC Recruitment 2018:
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC), Online applications are invited for the post of the Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle, Class-3 Under Ports and Transport Department: (GPSC/201819/100)
Total No of Posts: 25 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Assistant Inspector of Motor Vehicle: 25 Posts.
(1) Possess a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 yrs. course) or Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 yrs. course) or (2) a Degree in Mechanical engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University or deemed university.
Age Limits: Not less than 19 years and not more than 35 years. Age will be calculated on the last date of the receipt of application. Upper Age limit shall be Relaxed as per Government of Gujarat rules.
Mode of Selection:
- There will be a written test for selection. There will be one question paper in written test which will be of objective and multiple choice type.
- The Question Paper will be of 3 hours and it will be of 250 marks which consist of Part-A and Part-B. Part-A of Question paper will be of either Mechanical Engineering or Automobile engineering of 200 marks. In which Part-I will consist of 100 Questions, each of one mark and Part-II will consist of 200 Questions each of one-half mark. The level of question paper will be of diploma Mechanical Engineering or Automobile engineering. The medium of question paper will be English and Gujarati. Part-B will be of Gujarati language of 50 marks consisting of 50 Questions each of one mark. The level of question paper will be of 12th standard Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board. Candidates have to choose an option in the application form for Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering subject.
How to Apply:
- Starting Date of online Applications through Ojas: 15/11/2018, 13.00 Hrs.
- Last Date for submission of online Applications: 30/11/2018, 13.00 Hrs.