GAIL Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainees:
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for filling up following posts:
“GAIL Recruitment 2018 for Executive Trainees Posts“
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
Executive Trainee (Chemical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Age Limits: The upper Age Limit is 28 years as on 13.03.2019 for the post of Executive Trainee in all disciplines. The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC (NCL) category candidates.
Application Fees: There is no separate fee for applying for the above posts of Executive Trainees in GAIL.
GAIL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2019 score (GATE-2019 – Score) for recruitment of Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Chemical & Instrumentation during the year 2019.
Based on the GATE-2019 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the above disciplines. Please note that only GATE-2019 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2018 or prior to that is not valid.
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 01/09/2018.
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 21/09/2018.
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 01/10/2018.
- The opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2019 Registration Number: 12/02/2019.
- Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates: 13/03/2019.