EIL Recruitment 2017:
Engineers India Limited (EIL): a premier engineering consultancy and turnkey contracting organization executing projects in the fields of refineries, petrochemicals, pipelines, offshore, metallurgy, infrastructure, fertilizers, etc., invites applications for engagement as Apprentices.
Name of Posts and Education Qualifications:
Technician Apprentices: 50 Posts.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering: 10 Posts.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 10 Posts.
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 05 Posts.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering: 10 Posts.
- Diploma in Architecture: 05 Posts.
- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 05 Posts.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology: 05 Posts.
Click here for More Engineering Recruitment
Selection Process: Candidates, registered with Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Regional Directorate of Apprentice Training (RDAT), shall be given preference. Wherever CGPA/CPI or other grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University/Institute at the time of reporting, in case of selection.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply through on-line registration system on EIL website http://www.engineersindia.com.
Starting Online submission of application: 08/11/2017.
Closing Online submission of application: 28/11/2017.