EIL Recruitment for Management Trainee 2019
Engineers India Limited (EIL Recruitment for Management Trainee), invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Engineering Graduates to join its team of world-class professionals as Management Trainees.
Total No of Posts: 79 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineer: 36 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 16 Posts
- Chemical Engineer: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 09 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 08 Posts
Education Qualifications: Full-time Engineering Degree course – B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical and Instrumentation with minimum qualifying period for EIL Recruitment for Management Trainee.
Upper Age Limits: Maximum Age as on 01.07.2019 General – 25 years, OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 28 years, SC/ ST – 30 years, PWD (General) – 35 years, PWD (OBC-NCL) – 38 years PWD (SC/ ST).
Selection Process: Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE-2019 Score required to appear for an interview and the intimation for an interview given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id. All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to & fro second class rail fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application, to the interview center.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply through EIL website www.engineersindia.com. No other mean/ mode of application will be accepted for EIL Recruitment for Management Trainee.
- Login to EIL Recruitment portal – http://recruitment.eil.co.in
- Go to “Recruitment of Management Trainees” section
- Select “Post to Apply”
- Click on “Registration Details” for initial registration and fill the Online form with all the relevant details. On successful submission of the online form, a Registration no. generated. Note down the “Registration no.” as the same would be required for all future correspondence.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 31/05/2019.
- Last date of Online Registration: 20/06/2019.