DCIL Recruitment 2019
Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL Recruitment for Trainee Engineers), Requires Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers, Trainee Electrical Officers and Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating) and Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad) on contract basis:
Total No of Posts: 22 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Trainee Marine Engineer: 10 Posts
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 10 Posts
- Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad): 02 Posts
Trainee Marine Engineer: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
Trainee Electrical Officers: Should have completed 4 years Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/ Communication Engineering or Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro-Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes
Upper Age (As on 31/07/2019): Not more than 30 years as on 31.07.2019 for Trainee Engineers and 35 Years for Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad). (Relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC as per Government of India Guidelines) for DCIL Recruitment 2019 for Trainee Engineers.
- The selection is based on performance in Written Test for NCV(Trainees) and Witten Test and Interview both for Dredge Cadets, Trainee Electrical Officers and Trainee Marine Engineers.
- Selection will be based on either or combined of written Test/ interview / document verifications for Instrument Engineer (Flying Squad).
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/testimonials.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited – DCIL Recruitment 2019 for Trainee Engineers Posts
How to Apply: Candidates Will Be Required To Apply Online Through DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com in the career section. Candidates are advised to go to the Career Section and click the relevant link under “Floating Establishment “and follow the instructions for submitting the on-line application. No other means/ mode of application accepted. The website opened from 10.00 hrs on 24.07.2019 to 1730 hrs on 07.08.2019. Candidates shall apply separately for each discipline for DCIL Recruitment 2019.
- Starting Date of Submission Online Application Form: 24/07/2019.
- Closing Date of Submission Online Application Form: 07/08/2019.