Cipla Limited Recruitment 2019
Cipla Limited (Cipla Limited Recruitment), a leading global pharmaceutical company invites online applications from eligible Graduate (B.E.) and Diploma (Mechanical/ electrical) holders for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training at Goa location:
Total No of Posts: 33 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Apprentices: 02 Posts
- Mechanical/ Electrical: 02 Posts
➽ Diploma Apprentices: 31 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 16 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 15 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) granted by a university in relevant discipline. Should have passed graduation either in 2017, 2018 or 2019.
Diploma Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical) granted by a university in relevant discipline. Should have passed Diploma either in 2017, 2018 or 2019
“Cipla Limited Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices Posts”
Upper Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification and based on the interview conducted for Cipla Limited Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply:
- Log onto website http://mhrdnats.gov.in/ and Click on the “Enrol” tab.
- The page appears with Eligibility Check (1), Questionnaire & Guidelines (2), Enrolment Form (3) and Preview & Confirm (4) sections.
- In the Eligibility Check (1) section, select “Student” from the drop-down list. Then other student-related questions appear. Answer the questions related to eligibility check for the NATS program for Cipla Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Fillup all required details for apply online against Cipla Limited Recruitment for Graduate and Diploma Apprentices.
- Commencement of Online Application: 07/06/2019.
- Last date of online application: 20/06/2019