CDAC Recruitment 2019:
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC Recruitment), is looking for bright & result oriented persons for the following positions in various short-term projects for appointment on purely Contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier:
Total No of Posts: 72 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Project Manager: 03 Posts
Project Engineers: 69 Posts
1st Class B.E/B.Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation (Single or in combination) for “CDAC Recruitment 2019”.
“CDAC Recruitment 2019 for Project Manager and Project Engineer – 72 Posts”
Upper Age Limits: Maximum Age For Project Manager 50 years as on closing date for receipt of an application and For Project Engineers 37 years as on closing date for receipt of application. Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for Age Relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Female category.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: 11/02/2019 (Monday)
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates: 25/02/2019 (Monday)
- Interview for Project Manager/Project Officer: 09/03/2019 (Saturday)
- Online test for Project Engineer: 09/03/2019 (Saturday)
- Interview for Project Engineer: 10/03/2019 (Sunday)