BHEL Recruitment 2019
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Engineers), Requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Diploma holders to be engaged as Apprentices in the following discipline/ branches. The number of training vacancies to be for the year 2019-2020 is as below:
Total No of Posts: 451 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Graduate Engineers: 191 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 115 Posts
- EEE/ E&I Engineers: 17 Posts
- ECE Engineers: 07 Posts
- CS/IT Engineers: 20 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 29 Posts
- Chemical Engineers: 03 Posts
➽ Diploma Engineers: 260 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 160 Posts
- EEE/ E&I Engineers: 30 Posts
- ECE Engineers: 20 Posts
- CS/IT Engineers: 29 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 20 Posts
- Modern Office Practice: 01 Posts
Graduate Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training OR Institute/ University recognized by AICTE
Diploma Engineer: Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training OR Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited – BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Engineers – 451 Posts
Age Limits: Minimum age- 18 Years and Upper age – 27 Years as on 28/10/2019. A relaxation of 5 years is admissible to SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates in the upper age limit. In the case of Physically Challenged persons, relaxation of 10 years is admissible in the upper age limit for BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Engineers Posts.
How to Apply: In addition to register in BOAT Portal, www.mhrdnats.gov.in candidates should apply online at https://trichy.bhel.com Candidates should also read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications. Candidates are advised to keep their E-mail IDs & Mobile number active till the completion of this induction. All correspondences will be sent to the registered E-mail ID & mobile numbers for BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate and Diploma Engineers Posts.
- The Date for the Opening for Online Submission of Applications: 27/09/2019.
- The Date for the Closing of lines for online submission of Applications: 11/10/2019.
- Date of Publication of Shortlisted Candidates List: 16/10/2019.
- Tentative Certificate verification Starting: 21/01/2019.
- Tentative joining Date: 28/10/2019.