BHEL Recruitment 2018 for Project Engineers and Supervisors – 74 Posts.
BHEL Recruitment 2018:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), invites applications for Project Engineers and Supervisors posts, Qualification, How to apply and other details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 74 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Project Engineers (Civil): 09 Posts
Project Engineers (Mechanical): 16 Posts
Supervisor (Electrical): 22 Posts.
Supervisor (Civil): 08 Posts.
Supervisor (Mechanical): 04 Posts.
For Project Engineers:
BE/B Tech in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation / Civil/ Mechanical with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Diploma in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation /Mechanical / Civil with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
Upper age limit: 33 years as on 01.07.2018.
If the number of eligible applicants for a post is in the ratio of up to 1:10 to the number of vacancies, Personal Interviews shall be conducted for all the eligible candidates. However, if the number of eligible applicants for a post is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying examination [Degree/Diploma].
How to Apply:
- The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – www.bheledn.com.
- Necessary details regarding how to apply, general instructions, last date of submission of applications, requisite Formats to be downloaded, etc. are available in our website www.bheledn.com.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application format which will have the unique acknowledgement No. and send it along with fee receipt, wherever applicable to:
- Start of Online Application Submission: 02/07/2018.
- Close of Online Application Submission: 21/07/2018.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of online submitted Applications: 26/07/2018.
- Last Date of receipt of Hard copies of online submitted Applications from far flung areas 31/07/2018.