BHEL Recruitment 2017:
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL): Electronics Division, Bangalore, one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company proposes to engage 310 Nos. of Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) as per Apprentices Act, 1961 for ONE Year. The details are as follows:
Total No of Posts: 310 Posts.
Name of Posts and Education Qualifications:
Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders): 310 Posts.
Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering.
Education Qualifications: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch/Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Age as on 01/11/2017 : Minimum – 18 years, Maximum – 27 Years (General), 30 Years (OBC) and 32 Years (SC/ST).
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 20.11.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:
(ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable)
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
LAST DAY FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW : 16.12.2017
TIMING: 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
9.00 A.M TO 11.30 A.M (SATURDAY)