BEL Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Engineer (Civil) Posts
BEL Recruitment 2018:
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), promising and energetic engineers on 3 years fixed term basis for the posts listed below. Candidates selected for the post may be required to stay/visit/ posted at various project sites throughout the country:
Total No of Posts: 03 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
➽ Deputy Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to remit a number of Rs: 500/- towards non-refundable application fee. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
1. SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
2. Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
3. Experience certificate/s.
4. OBC/SC/ST Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.10.2017.)
5. Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Civil)” and addressed to Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier.
All the candidates have to send their details in an excel sheet also in the Given in Advertisement format to firstname.lastname@example.org. (The subject of the e-mail should be – Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Civil)
- Start of applications: 24/10/2018.
- Last date of application fee payment: 14/11/2018.
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of applications: 17/11/2018.