BECIL Recruitment 2019
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL Recruitment for Junior Engineers), Applications are inviting for empanelment of contractual staff purely on contract basis for deployment in Noida Metro Rail Corporation in their office at Noida/ Greater Noida for following posts:
Total No of Posts: 60 Post
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: 09 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant: 16 Posts
- Junior Engineers: 35 Posts
- Electrical Engineers: 12 Posts
- Mechanical Engineers: 04 Posts
- Electronics Engineers: 15 Posts
- Civil Engineers: 04 Posts
Station Controller/ Train Operator: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications/ Civil/ Mechanical/ IT/ Com Science OR B.Tech in above disciplines from a Govt. recognized University /Institute.
Customer Relations Assistant: 03 years Graduate in any discipline from Government recognized University/ Institute.
Junior Engineers: 03 Years Engineering Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communications Engineering/ equivalent trade OR B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communications Engineering/ Equivalent from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
Upper Age Limits: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 32 years as on 01/01/19. Upper age relaxation is granted by 05 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates of U.P. for reserved posts only for BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers & etc.
Application Fees: UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.675/- (Rupees Six Hundred Seventy-Five Only)) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only). The mentioned fees do not include any bank charges for BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers & etc.
- For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (postcode-NE01), and Customer Relation Assistant (postcode-NE02): The selection methodology will comprise Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interaction followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
- For the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil), (post-codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06): The selection methodology will comprise Written Test (two papers), Skill/trade test followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category, not below Aye-three.
BECIL Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineers, Station Controller, and Customer Relations Assistant Posts
- Starting Date of Online Registration & Pay Application Fees: 22/07/2019.
- Last Date for Registration of on-Line Application & Pay Application Fees: 21/08/2019.