BCPL Recruitment 2019:
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL Recruitment), Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Degree (BE/B.Tech) in Engineering and Diploma in Engineering and Technology for Training at Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited, a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE), joint venture of GAIL (India) Limited, Oil India Limited, Numaligarh Refinery Limited for the following categories:
Total No of Posts: 66 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Graduate Apprentices: 51 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 10 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 12 Posts
- Chemical Engineer: 15 Posts
- Instrumentation Engineer: 05 Posts
- Telecom Engineer: 03 Posts
- Computer Science Engineer: 03 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 03 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 15 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 05 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineer: 05 Posts
- A Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
- A Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such Degree/ Diploma by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate/ Diploma examination of professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central
Government as equivalent to above.
Age Limits: Not less than eighteen years and upper age limit is 30 Years as on 30.04.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
“BCPL Recruitment 2019 for Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts”
Selection Process: Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through a written test or personal interview or both written test and Personal Interview as decided by Management. Schedule for written test or personal interview of shortlisted candidates published in the BCPL website www.bcplonline.co.in.
- Date of Opening Online Application: 08/03/2019.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 30/04/2019.