BARC Recruitment 2018:
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Online Applications Are Invited For Stipendiary Trainees Category— I for Training in BARC & AERB, Mumbai:
Total No of Posts: 54 Posts.
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Stipendiary Trainees (Chemical): 15 Posts
Stipendiary Trainees (Civil): 01 Posts
Stipendiary Trainees (Computer Science): 05 posts
- Diploma in Chemical/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Metallurgy Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute.
- 3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC/B.Sc. with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in Diploma.
- Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate can also apply.
For the posts of Category-I – 150/- Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category.
How to Apply:
- Starting Date for Online application Submission: 28/07/2018.
- Closing Date for Online application Submission: 20/08/2018.