Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019:
Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited, (Balmer Lawrie Recruitment), is looking for qualified and experienced Indian Nationals to man key roles in the Officers’ Cadre (Group B) as per details are given below:
Total No of Posts: 09 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Junior Officer: 09 Posts
- Mechanical Engineer: 04 Posts
- Chemical Engineer [Site Operations]: 02 Posts
- Electrical Engineer: 01 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 01 Posts
- Chemical Engineer [Production]: 01 Posts
Education Qualifications: Diploma (Undergraduate – Engineering) in Mechanical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Petrochemical Engineering from only AICTE/ UGC/ Central Govt./ State Govt. approved Institutes/ Universities.
Age Limits: Not less than 18 years and upper age limit are 30 Years as on 01.04.2019. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) non-creamy layer candidates.
Application Fees: The Application Fees payable is INR 300 per application plus bank charges as may be applicable. The applicants only belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ ES Categories shall be exempted from payment of Application Fees.
“Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2019 for Junior Officer Posts”
- The mode of selection is through an All India Written Examination.
- 2nd Level of the selection process, if the Company decided to do so.
- The examination shall consist of a single paper of 2 hours estimated duration having objective type multiple choice questions, which shall be conducted through Pencil-Paper mode. Candidates required to carry a pen, pencil, eraser, sharpeners and other necessary stationary on their person on the date of the Written Examination.
- Only shortlisted candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form called for the Written Test. The decision of the company is final in this regard.
- Online submission of application on the website: between 00:00 hours on 27/03/2019 till 23:59 hours on 26/04/2019.