APEPDCL Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer – 15 Posts
APEPDCL Recruitment 2019:
Andhra Pradesh Eastern Power Distribution Company Limited (APEPDCL), Applications are invite On-line through APEPDCL Website from eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacancies on regular basis in APEPDCL Engineering Service:
Total No of Posts: 15 Posts
Name of Post and Education Qualifications:
Essential Qualification: A degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act Provincial Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent.
Upper Age Limits: Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01-07-2018. Upper age limit relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H. candidates.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC communities of Andhra Pradesh State shall pay an amount of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Processing Fee. There is no Examination Fee for the above categories.
- Applicants belonging to PH/Ex-Servicemen shall pay an amount of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) towards Application Processing Fee. There is no Examination Fee for the above categories.
- Applicants belonging to General Category shall pay an amount of Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% based on Written examination, duly following Rule of Reservation and Spirit of Presidential Order and also other terms notified or modified from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online through official website http://www.apeasternpower.com and go to Careers/Current Openings and click on the Apply Online. You will be directed to the new page with the following options. => Fee Payment => Know Your Payment Status => Fill Application Form (only after Fee Payment) => Print Application Form (only after Submitting Application Form).
- Start Date for Payment of Fee and Application submission: 17/02/2019 .
- Last Date for payment of Fee at AP Online: 05/03/2019 up to 01.00 PM only.
- Last Date for submission of Application: 05/03/2019 up to 07.00 P.M.